Our organic blueberry field
Big berries as a result of honey bee pollination
Weed-control without Herbicides
Honeyland Canada does not use any pesticides in the blueberry field.
See how we get plump, delicious organic blueberries below!
1. Spread sawdust around the blueberry bush.
2. Burning weeds near blueberry bush with propane torch.
3. Hand-picking weed surrounding the blueberry bush
4. Removing weeds with a Rototiller
5. Select and hand-pick ripped blueberry
6. Fresh-picked Blueberries on sale in Honeyland and organic stores
The Making of Dried Blueberry
For more information about how to order our organic blueberries, you may Telephone: 604-460-8889 or Email: info@HoneylandCanada.com
Drying Blueberries using the newest technology preserves 95% nutrients.
Dehydrate 100 pounds of fresh organic blueberries into 10 pounds of dried blueberries.